The Good Sam Club is the world's largest RV owners organization with over one million members. The Good Sam Club offers members many useful, cost-saving benefits and services, plus loads of valuable RV information and travel tips including:
- Discounts that more than pay for the cost of membership
- Save 10% on camping at 1,700 Good Sam approved RV parks and campgrounds
- Discounts on Parts, Accessories, and Installations at Camping World
Savings of up to 30% at Camping World SuperCenters nationwide and Mail Order. Camping World is the official RV accessory retailer of the Good Sam Club. With over 8,000 products available to purchase, you are sure to find what you are looking for.
- Fill up your tank and save at Pilot and Flying J Travel Centers nationwide. Enjoy savings off gas, diesel and more when you use your Pilot Flying J RV Plus Card. Members also receive special discounts on propane and dump service station charges.
- Save up to $33 on Good Sam Roadside Assistance
- What our members say...
I'm a Lifetime member and Good Sam is the best membership I've ever owned. I use the trip routing tool (best one out there) and rely heavily on the Good Sam brand to ensure that I'm staying at a safe, clean park. I've never been disappointed and I'm sure the discounts have already paid for my membership many times over.
- Karen McCormick
- Free Subscription to Highways magazine
- The members-only publication of the Good Sam Club is loaded with RV content that you enjoy! Highways is full of useful RV information and entertaining travel stories. You'll enjoy challenging the experts with "Ask the Experts" in each issue's "Tech Topics" column and learning from their tips and suggestions. You can read about interesting and exciting destinations: "where to go, where to stay" and "insider tips" from Members who've been there. You'll also get the scoop on what's new with the Good Sam Club.
What our members say...
Love my Highways magazine. The tips in it are worth their weight in gold. Many things I wonder about, I find in the articles. Also, the articles are worth reading for future use so I don't mess up my unit. My friend is looking for a trailer and joined just to get the Highways magazine.
- Brenda Hardy
- RV Technical Advice and Information
- Get your questions answered by RV guru Bob Livingston. Bob offers expert solutions to common and not-so-common RV-related problems.
What our members say...
Being new RVers it provides a wealth of information especially in the discussion groups where you have questions answered by experts and experienced RV people.
- Tom Goodman
- Full Access to GoodSamClub.com
- GoodSamClub.com is your one-stop shop for RVers like you. Receive access to savvy RV tips, the latest RV news, exclusive discounts on RV books and featured Camping World products, and more! Along with this insider access, you'll also have Travel Planning Tools at your Fingertips: Plan your vacation, research destinations, route your trip, locate a campground and make online reservations all on the Good Sam Club website.
- The Support of 1,000,000 fellow RVers
- The Good Sam Club was founded in 1966 and began with a simple bumper sticker. When RVers met at gas stations, roadside restaurants, or campgrounds, they eagerly swapped information, gave advice, offered tips on what to see and what to do. Most important of all, they stopped immediately if they saw another RVer with a breakdown.
- Trailer-R-News, the top magazine in RVing, offered a free bumper sticker to anyone willing to lend a helping hand or give advice to another traveler. Since biblical times that sort of person has been known as a "Good Samaritan." And that's how we got our name! We were a bunch of Good Sams. And you know what? Nothing has changed since that simple bumper sticker. The Good Sam Club is still about helping each other. That's been our purpose since Day One.
- And now, with 1,000,000 members, we can give you so much help it's amazing. Today we are the most trusted resource in the world of RVing. We also are proud of our Standby Sams: a volunteer network of members who provide emergency information and referrals to fellow Good Sam members traveling through their local areas.
- Fun and Fellowship with Good Sam Chapters
- Good Sam has more than 1,500 chapters throughout the U.S. and Canada. Chapter members enjoy campouts, rallies, meetings and social events. Joining or starting a Good Sam chapter is a great way to have fun and meet fellow RVers!
What our members say...
All the friends we have made. Food, fun, fellowship and friendship. Good Sam chapters are the best and chapters are what make Good Sam! Remember you have to join your chapter and help make new memories!
- Kathy Anderson Wise
- Good Sam Advocacy & Action - Good Sam stands up for your rights
- Good Sam's Action Line cuts through the red tape, gets answers and works to resolve RV related disputes on behalf of our members. Action Line has helped over 50,000 members and recovered more than $1,000,000 for Good Sam members.
- RV Parking Resources Advisory Council helps resolve local RV parking restrictions. In addition, Good Sam RV Advisory Council provides RV industry personnel and legislators direct input on pertinent issues affecting RVers.
- Product Testing Privileges
- Good Sam members have the opportunity to test & keep FREE RV products. Members rate and review products and Good Sam shares the reviews with our members.
For information only. Good Sam Club benefits & services are not part of any Good Sam Roadside Assistance plans and are not provided by Americas Road & Travel Club, Inc. or Affinity Road & Travel Club, LLC.